We connect the WORLD – HOWELL Brand Intelligence platform covers your full brand exposure to protect your sales, reputation, and customers against infringements. Go beyond take down: TAKE CONTROL
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER
David G. Howell
At Howell & Associates, we utilize a Holistic System of Brand Protection and eCommerce. From creation to completion, we teach brands how to build brand protection programs that lead to significant amounts of revenue saved each year.
Our team of intellectual property professionals specialize in brand protection, channel compliance, and intellectual property development and enforcement. Collectively, we have more than fifty years of experience in the product distribution, intellectual property, education, and brand protection industries. This leads to a focused and unique approach that addresses complex issues facing brand owners, distributors, and sellers of all sizes in today’s marketplace.
At Howell and Associates, we specialize in cleaning up distribution channel compliance and improving product distribution. Because there is no “one size fits all” or “silver bullet” solution, we customize our processes to a brand’s particular needs that reduce or even eliminate unauthorized product sales. Examples of actions we take include:
- Analyze the marketplace, including previous enforcement and cleanup activities
- Analyze existing policies and procedures and make best-practice recommendations regarding distribution channel establishment and maintenance (these policies and procedures are essential in working with online third-party marketplaces, customs, and other enforcement agencies)
- Identify and investigate unauthorized product sales
- Determine leaks in authorized distribution channels to identify how authentic product finds its way to improper marketplaces
- Identify counterfeit or masquerading product and assist the brand in-house compliance team in removing these products from the market
- Assist the brand in-house compliance team in channel compliance actions to remove unauthorized product listings, unauthorized sellers, and sales price violations
- Assist the brand in-house compliance team continue to monitor sales and distribution channels, maintain clean channels, and respond to new market conditions
The bottom line, we are here to help you protect your brand!